Investment Company Project contains real client UX deliverables for a successfully launched project. Really useful for designers who are starting out and designers who want to level up the presentation of their work to clients. It contains
- Project objectives: Understanding what the site accomplishes for the business and the users. This helps define the content that the site will house.
- Key Performance Indicators: How we measure success
- Sitemap: Organising the information on the site in a way that takes into account the objectives of the business and users.
- The desktop and mobile wireframes with annotations.
Who is this product for?
- UX designers
- UX researchers
- UX consultants/analysts
- Senior/Head designers managing teams